minutes Monday Plasma hangout

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Dec 16 15:12:01 UTC 2013

Plasma Meeting, December 2, 2013

Present: Marco Martin, Martin Grässlin, Bhushan Shah, David Edmundson, Antonis
Tsiapaliokas, Sebastian Kügler

Announcements:
TP1 is planned for this week, and not much has happened on that yet
suggestion is to offer git tags instead of source tarballs there were no
objections

bshah
* ported pastebin plasmoid
* Looking at renaming our plugins and packages from org.kde.* to
org.kde.plasma.*
* Possibly more kdeplasma-addons porting

d_ed
* fix dual screen stuff
* refactored a lot of the Corona together with apol
* preparing merge of this today

kokeroulis
* He started to port Plasmate (in frameworks branch)
* Work on kwin compositing settings module

mgraesslin
* kwin-compositing-kcm supports video playback and the first videos are
available
* more videos are currently created thanks to google-code-in students
* reworked the TabBox to have a Switcher item (see blog post)
* taksmanager got an important fix through KWindowSystem
* I have some left-over holiday days so I'm basically out of work starting
today and will not do any coding, but delegate to code-in students (and fetch
up with code reviews)

notmart
* Planning to merge blur stuff shortly

sebas
* Planning and project management tasks this week
* Fixing and properties deduplication in PlasmaCore.Dialog
* Techpreview release management

sebas