activities and scripting

Nowardev-Team nowardev at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 07:41:33 UTC 2013

first of all i am using kde 4.11.2 , maybe this could be important

second i tested  the photo activity  and it seems to work fine here ,
but like you can see from this

 http://paste.kde.org/p43dbe6d0

it doesn't touch wallpapers so ....  i have just added those lines to
00-defaultLayout.js

    desktop.currentConfigGroup = Array("Wallpaper", "image")
    desktop.writeConfig("wallpaper", "Grass")

and i have **the same issue with a new user**. so the problem it's here ,

btw you can find my own  mac-style activity attached down here but i
think that you will save your time if you just copy and paste in
00-defaultLayout.js  those lines