Plasma Wallpaper plugin

Sebastian Bota sebastian.bota at live.com
Tue Dec 3 07:13:34 UTC 2013

Hello,

I have developed a plasma wallpaper plugin and I really need a little bit of help.
Let me describe my problem.

After developing the plasma wallpaper plugin, that also has settings, I have deployed ( installed)
After restarting KDE my wallpaper plugin appears in desktop settings and I can select it. This works exactly as it should.
After I close the Destop preferences and open it again, my wallpaper plugin is not selected, but the plugin works. This drives me crazy and I don't know why this happens.

Can you please give a hint ?
I can also provide more details about source code if needed.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Sebastian bota