Oxygen in QtQuickControls

Yichao Yu yyc1992 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 15:09:40 UTC 2013

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 10:06 AM, Yichao Yu <yyc1992 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 3:06 AM, Martin Klapetek
> <martin.klapetek at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Thanks for pointing this out. I would like to test all these but do
>>> you know if there are any "complete" example of QtQuick applications
>>> that I can play with (sth like oxygen-demo).
>>>
>>> P.S. I will be mostly working on improving QtQuick support in QtCurve
>>> and I hope you will not be too unhappy if I steal some of your work
>>> for QtCurve ;-).
>>

>> You can use kde:scratch/davidedmundson/componentgallery - and run it with
>> qmlscene main.qml. You can test different styles by passing -style, eg.
>> qmlscene -style fusion main.qml

BTW, it seems that I cannot clone this from anongit but its fine from
quickgit. Is this normal or am I missing something?

URLs I was using are:
git://quickgit.kde.org/scratch/davidedmundson/componentgallery.git
git://anongit.kde.org/scratch/davidedmundson/componentgallery.git (and
this is the one listed on quickgit's web interface of this repo.....)