minutes Monday Plasma hangout

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Dec 2 11:45:00 UTC 2013

Plasma Meeting, December 2, 2013

Present: Marco Martin, Martin Grässlin, Sebastian Kügler

* QAbstractUrlInterceptor is gone from public API in Qt at once, we're using
the private include for now, but will have to come up with a solution with the
Qt devs to keep the functionality

* Marco
  * New blur masking in process
  * working on Mer / Mali graphics

* Martin
  * Ported klipper, ksysguard and  ksnapshot (in private clone atm)
  * Example videos of kwin effects for Code-In

* Sebastian
  * Fixes in systray: xembed stuff? KWindowThumbnailItem
  * Made pager work, added to default layout
  * various fixes all over the place
  * To ask Aaron if his krunner port can be pushed to public, so we can finish
	 it

--
sebas