kcmodule under kf5

Heena Mahour heena393 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 19:56:16 UTC 2013

Hi,
I am getting an error while porting kioslave/trash under kf5 that
‘componentData’
is not a member of ‘KCMTrashConfigFactory’
Also ,so I looked at the kcmodule.h and used KAboutData instead like this

TrashConfigModule::TrashConfigModule( QWidget* parent, const QVariantList& )
    : KCModule( parent ), trashInitialize( false )
{
    KAboutData *about = new KAboutData(
        "kcmtrash", 0, ki18n( "trash" ),
        KDE_VERSION_STRING, KLocalizedString(), KAboutData::License_GPL,
        ki18n( "Copyright 2013 Heena Mahour " ) );
        about->addAuthor( ki18n("Heena Mahour") ,KLocalizedString(), "
heena393 at gmail.com" );
        setAboutData( about );
}

but that is also giving following errors :
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=C5qePwbt

--
-Heena
Season of kde'12 participant