[RFC] Port PlasmaComponents to use QtQuick Controls where applicable

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Mon Aug 19 13:53:14 UTC 2013

Right, that's basically what I had in mind when I said I can split things
into the style files.

The key thing I was trying to stress is that we don't need to implement a
whole style before we can start using it from some PlasmaComponents to get
benefits and that we don't need to port all the plasma applets to use
controls natively.

Anyway, so far things sound pretty positive. So I'll look at making
a scrollviewstyle in my branch and see if it fixes a lot of the bugs I have
with the current implementation.

David