Need help to setup build environment of KF5

Bhushan Shah bhush94 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 14:14:47 UTC 2013

Hello,

I want to setup build environment that can build frameworks-scratch
branch of kde-workspace and other projects on top of Qt 5.2. But I
could not figure out which packages I need to install?

Currently I have installed all packages listed on Getting
Started/Build/Distributions/Debian [1] techbase entry, Packages listed
on the Frameworks/Building [2] and Frameworks/Building/Details [3]
pages.

And still I am dealing with the different CMake Error messages.. I am
using KUbuntu 13.04 32 bit fresh installation (updated). It will be
good if someone can give me step by step method to setup build
environment.

[1] http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/Distributions/Debian
[2] http://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Building
[3] http://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Building/Details