Announcing kwindoweffectsplugin

Martin Graesslin mgraesslin at kde.org
Wed Aug 14 05:57:43 UTC 2013

Hi all,

to help me with working on KWindowEffects I decided to write a small qml plugin
which exports all the methods of KWindowEffects to qml.

I just pushed this plugin to a personal scratch repository:
kde:scratch/graesslin/kwindoweffectsplugin [1]

It contains an example.qml which can be loaded in qmlscene and shows how to
use the plugin and also is a nice example of what we can do with the
KWindowEffects.

I am not sure whether this plugin is of use for more things than just an
example. So feel free to do with it as you wish or tell me that it is useful
and what I should do with it.

Cheers
Martin

[1]