proposal ideas

Sinny Kumari ksinny at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 19:21:07 UTC 2013

Hi Sunanda !

As shantanu suggested , first install PMC and then use it. Further, see
what improvements you can think  of in existing PMC in terms of UI or
existing features improvement.

Some of them are already listed on KDE's idea page
http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2013/Ideas#Project:_Improvements_and_enhancements_for_Plasma_Media_Center
.<http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2013/Ideas#Project:_Improvements_and_enhancements_for_Plasma_Media_Center>

Also, take a look at PMC wiki page to know briefly what PMC does currently
http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Plasma_Media_Center

http://www.sinny.in