proposal ideas

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Mon Apr 22 18:40:13 UTC 2013

Hi Sunanda

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 1:43 PM, Sunanda Shanbhag
<sunanda.shanbhag at gmail.com> wrote:

> Please let me know how you find my ideas, and suggest improvements.

Did you read Sebastian's mail? Please check that again, think, do your
homework and then improve your suggestions.

A very good idea is also to read my blog:
http://blogs.fsfe.org/myriam/2013/04/15/so-you-want-to-be-a-summer-of-code-student/

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org