Menu branch

Ignat Semenov ragnarokk91 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 15:33:33 UTC 2013

Done, Mr Eagle Eye ;)

OK I also need to add a menu to the list view, right? Currently there is no
way to change sorting via the context menu. Arrangement and alignment do
not make sense in the list view context, but sorting does.

One more thing:

In the standalone applet mode, but with an iconview (yes some people do use
that ;) ) it makes no sense to configure the icon arrangement, alignment,
align to grid, lock in place - I guess users are not expected to drag icons
around to their liking in the standalone applets - those are like small
file managers. (yes I know it's not a file namager and is not meant to be
one, but you get the idea.) So all we're left with is Sorting - Criteria,
Descending, Folders First. Thus the usual

Icons -> Sort By -> bla bla

is unnecessary since "Sort By" has 0 siblings. Thus maybe move "Sort By" in
place of "Icons" when it's a standalone applet?

That said, when I factor out the actions code, this is something to
consider.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Ignat Semenov