Plasma mediacenter rss plugin

Gregor Tätzner gregor at freenet.de
Fri Apr 5 15:03:05 UTC 2013

On Thursday 04 April 2013 22:56:25 Shantanu Tushar Jha wrote:
> Hi Gregor,
>
> Yep I noticed the branch sometime back and nice to see that you're
> interested and implemented it. Right now I'm really low on time and don't
> build kde from git these days so building a specific kdepimlibs branch is
> kinda difficult for me. However I saw the code and it looks pretty good.
> I think Sinny and Sujith tried to build stuff from that branch but had
> difficulties, maybe you can help them out.

Yes, that can be quite tricky. If you have issues just send me a mail or try
to catch me on IRC (nick BrummbQ). I hope that the akgregator branches will be
merged into master soon.

> Additionally, it'll rock if you
> can do a screencast of the feature :)

Never did this before but if I find some time I will do so, though honstly this
feature is rather unspectacular ;)

Btw.: is it possible to add horizontal panels? I've a vertical one right now
to add additional feeds, but urls are quite long so horizontal space would be
quite welcome...