Tasker in 4.10?

Michał 'rysiek' Woźniak rysiek at fwioo.pl
Fri Sep 28 20:11:37 UTC 2012

Dnia piątek, 28 września 2012 o 21:46:18 Aaron J. Seigo napisał(a):
> On Friday, September 28, 2012 19:59:45 Michał 'rysiek'  Woźniak
wrote:
> > Is it possible to get Tasker in 4.10? What is the procedure?
>
> it has to be:
>
> * maintained
> * work in all form factors (planar/desktop, vertical, horizontal)
> * follow the typical Plasma principles of resizability, no blocking
> UI (modal dialogs are evil, e.g.) etc
> * stable
>
> preferably:
>
> * usable/useful not only with a mouse but with touch too
> * the UI done in QML
> * bonus points for integration with other KDE technologies

Fantastic! Thanks, now I got myself a roadmap!

> btw, where is currently developed (git repo address e.g.)?

I sent a link to a repo, here it is again:
https://redmine.hackerspace.pl/projects/private-tasker/repository

Hummm... Now that I think about it, I should get some anonymous access
goiong. Another point to the roadmap!

> > What are the deadlines?
>
> deadlines are described in the KDE SC release schedule.  in fact,
> if you google for "KDE SC 4.10 release schedule" (you can replace
> the release # with other numbers too of course :) it's the first
> hit that comes back.

Cool!

--
Pozdrawiam
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak

Fundacja Wolnego i Otwartego Oprogramowania