Including Stackfolder to 4.10

Ural Mullabaev ural.mullabaev at rosalab.ru
Fri Sep 28 06:18:29 UTC 2012

Hi all,

What I have to do to include StackFolder in KDE 4.10? I should to post to the reviewbord or can you look in the repository, because it isn't small part of code?

StackFolder is an independent applet and placed in a playground repo (https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/base/stackfolder).
Originally StackFolder is a fork of FolderView applet, that was redesigned to look like MacOS X Stask utility.  It allow to browse the stack of folders and quick access to files and  also may interact with another Rosa's utility - Klook to preview a wide range types of files (including playing video and audio). For the time being the GUI part of code is rewritten on QML. And recently we reworked StackFolder to PopupApplet.

Regards,
Ural Mullabaev
Rosa Laboratory
www.rosalab.com