Fit Grid elements in Item

Luiz Romário Santana Rios luizromario at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 15:42:58 UTC 2012

Em 25/09/2012 08:44, "Marco Martin" <notmart at gmail.com> escreveu:

> On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 5:05 AM, Luiz Romário Santana Rios
> <luizromario at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello.
> >
> > I'm trying to port the Calculator plasmoid to QML, but I'm stuck
> > trying to make the buttons fit their parent item. I'm doing this:
>
> take a look at the
> bettio/qml-gsoc-calculator branch, you should continue from that work
> already done.

Oh.

Well, I only started to port it from scratch because it was still TODO and
assigned to noone here: http://community.kde.org/Plasma/QMLPorting.

So, do I continue the work in his branch, or copy this work to my branch
and continue it from there?

And also, are there more plasmoids which are not in that listing?