commit problem

Reza Shah rshah0385 at kireihana.com
Mon Sep 24 01:06:44 UTC 2012

Hi,

I did commit and pushed my changes at home (sha is
2cb3da8528549db525f75af992dd6afda36fc84f) to branch KDE/4.9.
For this review request: https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/106541/

But at the office when i pulled from this branch nothing changed.
'git show 2cb3da8528549db525f75af992dd6afda36fc84f' did not display any diff.
Seems like the commit done without diff at all.

What is the best way to solve this, so my changes properly pushed?
And later how to merge this to master? Does 'git cherry-pick sha' when
i'm at master enough?

Sorry for troubling you guys for lacking of git skill.

Regards,
Reza