plasmoid configuration using kconfigxt

Reza Shah rshah0385 at kireihana.com
Sat Sep 22 22:58:58 UTC 2012

Hi Aaron,

I forgot about the deletion.

In plasma-desktop-appletrc,the plasmoid configuration is grouped like below:
[Containments][8][Applets][26][Configuration]
showComicTitle=true

And in plasma-desktoprc, the same configuration is grouped in
'Appearance' (i'm using this in .kcfg file).
[Appearance]
ShowComicTitle=true

If we have different plasmoid which also using 'Appearance' too in
it's .kcfg file (or 'General' which more common).
I assume it will be like below:
[Appearance]
ShowComicTitle=true
OthePlasmoidSetting=true

What will happened, when i delete my plasmoid? Will the 'Appearance'
group deleted?
or only the items inside 'Appearance' group which are belong to my
plasmoid will be deleted?

Regards,
Reza