Notifications-future, a recap

Sune Vuorela nospam at vuorela.dk
Thu Sep 20 19:42:32 UTC 2012

On 2012-09-17, Dario Freddi <drf54321 at gmail.com> wrote:
> It really depends on what you want to achieve. If your goal is just
> cleaning up the API and implementing the existing standard it might
> work out, but for sure it won't just cut it for what I proposed, where

Why won't the existing (as in the fdo/galago spec) api cut it to ensure
we also play well with others (in both directions) ?

Really. All I read is complexity for teh sake of complexity, trying
to build walled gardens for the sake of building walled gardens and
complicating deployment for the sake of complicating deployment.
And I don't think that's neither modern, slick nor futureproof.

/Sune