IRC meeting summary

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 18:57:04 UTC 2012

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 7:36 PM, Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > I think the first things to add is loading KIPI modules for images, and
> > > klapetek's socialfeed sharing.
> >
> > FYI, I use Akonadi to share stuff, so it goes Social Feed -> Akonadi ->
> > backend library -> server.
>
> what are your plans for releasing it?

First I need to get the helper lib akonadi-social-utils merged into
kdepimlibs, then I'll do a formal release of akonadi-facebook (and probably
a standalone lib kfacebook as well), then I'll move the social-feed &
koauth into playground and port the microblog plasmoid. Starting with this
all this weekend.

I'm not sure where to put it after playground though. Advices welcomed :)

--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer