declarative tabbutton style

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 11:36:49 UTC 2012

On Sunday 09 September 2012, Reza Shah wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In current comic strip applet, we can choose to display text only,
> icon only or both.
> Seems this feature not available in master version.
>
> Should i created my own tabbutton or this feature should go to master
> version?

first, i think this is maybe a micro config option that i'm not sure it should
be there...
that said, you can do that with the standard TabButton with something like

TabButton {
	iconSource: showIcons ? icon: ""
        text: showText ? text : ""
}

or something like that. I wou;d try dropping that feature and waiting for a
velid usecase before eventually reintroducing it tough

Cheers,
Marco Martin