my features plan for 4.10

Reza Shah rshah0385 at kireihana.com
Sat Sep 8 11:14:01 UTC 2012

Hi,

As suggested by Marco.
I would like to propose
1. Comic plasmoid in qml, i'm trying to port all the features (status:
in-progress)
2. Display preview for 'Color' wallpaper plugin, please imagine this
something like 'pattern' or 'image' wallpaper plugin, where we can see
thumbnails of pattern or image.
So in the new implementation i would like to add a listview to display
the thumbnails of each background mode (status: todo).

Regards,
Reza