IRC meeting

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 14:59:04 UTC 2012

On Tuesday 04 September 2012, Marco Martin wrote:
> Hi all,
> I would like to propose an IRC meeting for planning next steps in
> development. basically everybody that cares about the desktop, active,
> general ui, look and feel..
>
> basically everybody would be involved, no excuses whatsoever ;)
>

> topics:
> * Plasma desktop in 4.10 plans? (tagert applets to be rewritten, small
> ui/theme changes etc)
> * Plasma active after pa3
> * what to do in Randa
> * work plan for plasma3 and qgraphicsview splitting (probaly will take most
> of previous point
> * other? please suggest
>
> usual doooooodle:
> http://doodle.com/e4cp447dakcbn9xn

so, seems the most likely time is

September 11, 7PM UTC (21:00 for most europe)

unfortunately doesn't seem to work for Thomas and Luis, the completely perfect
spot doesn't seem to exist this time, damn timezones ;)
Anyways IRC log will be saved.

for Thomas and Luis: if you have arguments you would like to be discussed (or
tasks you already know you want to take on), please say so here in this thread
;)

Cheers,
Marco Martin