Moving applet to review group

nlecureuil at mandriva.com nlecureuil at mandriva.com
Wed Oct 31 22:21:16 UTC 2012

Le 31.10.2012 09:55, Ural Mullabaev a écrit :
> Hi, Nicolas!
>
>> regarding licencing, i doubt you can use GPLV3+ when you use GPLV2+
>> KDE
>> code.
>
> We can change licence. Will GPLV2+ be good?
>
> Ural

yes as aseigo expained, this is way better here.

For stackfolder itself, as it seems "close" from folderview, why not
try to merge the code in folderview ? ( maybe with a config to enable
folderview or stackfolder.).
I would like to add that it seems not possible to right click on the
files to have normal options ( like folderview does ). In addition, this
is a pb at least for me that the widget size change depending of which
folder we look.

My 2cts.
Nicolas Lécureuil