QML style guide

Dmitry Ashkadov dmitry.ashkadov at rosalab.ru
Tue Oct 30 12:44:26 UTC 2012

30.10.2012 16:01, Sebastian Kügler пишет:
> There, the JS code should probably be in the QML file itself, as that's the
> only place where it's used. For the shared code, you'd import:
>
> import "plasmapackage:/code/statelesslib.js" as StatelessLib

There is page in documentation
http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/qml-variant.html
A problem is next: I need have some variable of some type like list, I
need have access to it from QML and it should be possible to change
items of this list (variable). A variant:

property variant myList: [] // doesn't work as expected

So, how can I do this in QML?