comic plasmoid and soft freeze

Reza Shah rshah0385 at kireihana.com
Sat Oct 27 13:51:32 UTC 2012

I tried several ways as in this screen capture:
http://paste.opensuse.org/42234838
I tried with putting * for prefix, label overlay, and rectangle
overlay like below (simplified version), since i'm not sure which one
is the best.

PlasmaComponents.TabButton {
  text: (comicApplet.tabBarButtonStyle & 0x1) ? ( (model.highlight ? "
* " : "") + model.title) : ""

  PlasmaComponents.Label {
      id:d
      text:"*"