qml systemtray: small refactorings

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Oct 26 06:50:12 UTC 2012

On Friday, October 26, 2012 10:04:24 Dmitry Ashkadov wrote:
> Thank you for your answer. What workflow does KDE team use to bring
> changes from master branch to KDE4.X branch? For example, some fixes
> should be applied to master and KDE4.X branches at the same time.

if they are bug fixes, then the preferred means is to do them in the latest
stable branch (e.g. 4.10 or whatever) and then merge that into master; if
merge fails due to conflicts (which often happens eventually over the course of
a devel cycle) then we restor to cherry-picks from branch into master.