SystemTray: QML version #3

Luca Beltrame lbeltrame at kde.org
Mon Oct 22 15:17:08 UTC 2012

In data giovedì 18 ottobre 2012 09:50:49, Dmitry Ashkadov ha scritto:

Hello,

> I've made several changes to system tray with interface in QML
> (plasma/dmitrya/systemtray-qml branch of kde-workspace):

I've been playing with this for a bit and I noticed a regression with
applications that paint over their tray icon (examples include kmail's unread
mail count, or choqok's new post count): the icon does not change (i.e.
nothing is painted over it).

Not that it would be a showstopper for merging, but I thought I'd let you
know:  I will file a BR as reminder once it is merged.

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
KDE Science supporter