un-NIH-ing accounts?

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 08:41:09 UTC 2012

On Monday 08 October 2012, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > :)
> > :http://debarshiray.wordpress.com/2012/10/06/goa-why-it-is-the-way-it-is
> > :/
> >
> > read "The Split" section. It sums up a few reasons.
>
> i'm more interested in the reasons raised at the Active sprint.

I don't know much about it, since i remember when it was discussed i was on
another breakout group.

afair what came out of that was mostly a reason of ugly api and hard to
deploy, who was in the same discussion, please correct me if i'm wrong ;)

If it has gone in the last months trough a phase of de-nokia-ization like
Maliit it could have got significantly better since then tough (Maliit gone
from a monster that required almost a day of work only to get correctly built
to something that kinda just works :p)

Cheers,
Marco Martin