wallpaper thumbnail preview size

Reza Shah rshah0385 at kireihana.com
Fri Oct 5 13:57:54 UTC 2012

I tried reading those codes to find some clue which i can use to get
best thumbnail size for non-file data (like for color wallpaper).
Not sure if i can find any.

Maybe i should use kephal to find current screen geometry and
calculate best size based on it's result?
Or is there any convenient function inside plasma which can be
accessed directly from wallpaper plugin?

Regards,
Reza