Display Configuration KCM design review

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 11:23:18 UTC 2012

On Thursday 04 October 2012, todd rme wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 12:07 AM, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:
> >> 2. Can users move the screens by small amounts using the arrow keys?
> >
> > what's the use case for this?
>
> It is hard to move objects by small increments using the mouse,
> especially along a single axis.

you don't need that, only thing you can do is to say (this monitor is on the
left of this other one), moving it 3 pixels to the left won't cause anything.

well, i know would be beyond cool having the monitor mounted on robot arms
that move as you control it with this but eh, we don't :p

Cheers,
Marco Martin