share-like-connect in 4.10

Aurélien Gâteau agateau at kde.org
Thu Oct 4 07:06:10 UTC 2012

Le jeudi 4 octobre 2012 00:25:53 Aaron J. Seigo a écrit :
> > I also want to see this discussed properly on kde-devel and
> > kde-usability.
>
> why kde-devel? and since when was kde-usability alive?

kde-usability is as much alive as we open topics for discussion on it. Have
you try to start any thread on it and received no answer? that would be a sign
of death.

To be honest, kde-usability does have a high tendency to bike-shedding (and I
certainly did my share of it there), but it is a place where you can discuss
issues which cover more than the workspace with a wider audience and with
people who are genuinely interested in such topics. It is by no mean perfect,
but I believe you can gather some good feedback from there, as well as raise
awareness of incoming changes.

Aurélien