[RFC] Trigger KRunner on top screenedge

Vitor Boschi vitorboschi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 13:52:53 UTC 2012

Hi Martin,

Nice idea! However, I'm a bit worried about a user who wants to move or
double click the title of a window that is maximized or near the top. A lot
of people (me included) usually go all the way to the top edge when trying
to do that and could accidentally trigger KRunner. If this happens
instantly, then the user may click or drag it instead of the window and
make him a bit confused.
Because of that, I think a small delay before showing KRunner up would be
nice.

Cheers
Vitor