Plasma Wallpapers in QML

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Oct 2 21:13:54 UTC 2012

On Tuesday, October 2, 2012 20:28:29 Aleix Pol wrote:
> I just pushed the mouse events forwarding to the QGraphicsScene, not
> it's not only alive but it can be tickled ;).

... so who'll be the first one to find a cute picture of a baby and a funny
giggling sound and make it into a wallpaper? ;)

cool stuff; can't wait to get this fully integrated into libplasma2 based
shells! we'll want to make some noise about this feature in the 4.10 release
announcements.

--
Aaron Seigo