Doxygen and QML on api.kde.org

Aurélien Gâteau agateau at kde.org
Thu Nov 22 09:09:46 UTC 2012

Le mercredi 21 novembre 2012 12:11:20 Allen Winter a écrit :
> You should announce this on the doxygen-users mailing list
> Or I can do that if you want.

It probably makes more sense if I am the one to do it, so that I can answer
questions.

> Will let you know when I'm finished installing on api.kde.org

Great!

To others: when Doxyqml is deployed we will need to do the work of "porting"
the documentation from the old format (header comment block) to the new one
(doc comment before each statement). I am willing to do a big chunk of it, but
help is welcome :)

If you process the current doc with Doxygen + Doxyqml, the header comment
block is not formatted as nicely as it used to be: some line-breaks are
missing, lists no longer have bullet points. Can you live with this until all
doc as been migrated?

Do you want review-requests for all doc conversions or can they get committed
directly?

Aurélien