Introducing Homerun

Aurélien Gâteau agateau at kde.org
Wed Nov 14 14:10:10 UTC 2012

Le mardi 13 novembre 2012 16:59:59 Alex Fiestas a écrit :
> I see that at the moment it has the same kickoff sections which makes sense
> for an initial release.
>
> Have you thought on any alternative?

I would like the "Files" tab to become something which shows all recent
document activity.

> Also, since homerun is super configurable, maybe it will be worth it to make
> the configuration more discoverable for example by adding a + symbol after
> the last tab so the user can easily (without toggling an option) add new
> tabs.

I didn't make the "+" button always visible because I do not expect people
will need to create tabs so often that they benefit from a quicker access to
this action. It also avoids accidently creating tabs by missing a click in the
search field.

Aurélien