Introducing Homerun

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Tue Nov 13 13:56:19 UTC 2012

So krunner is broken and I should step in to fix that :)
just tried here ( alt+f2, dolphin, repeat 6 times ) and I got a looot of
new instances of dolphin ^^
don't know if the attached  file will go, but it shows that the 'opened
window' is the second option, not the first ( and + never actually did see
that option before, never paid attention, since I write 'dol' and quicly
hit enter after that.  )