Introducing Homerun

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Tue Nov 13 13:26:56 UTC 2012

>From my side ( since I can relate to nuno's ), what I have currently open
on my desktop is:

Qt Designer, Qt Assistant, KDevelop ( I know that there's an integrated doc
view, but I don't like it to be always attached ), Firefox/Chrome ( one of
both, zillions of tabs opened ), Bangarang, Dolphin, Gwenview / Krita /
inkscape ( icons =p )

This is what is always open in my 'developer' activity, sometimes I open
three+ dolphin windows ( because It's better to krunner-dolphin-enter than
to ctrl+tab till I find it. ) and close it after using.