KDEREVIEW: share like connect and plasmate

Antonis Tsiapaliokas kok3rs at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 23:42:41 UTC 2012

> Did you actually understand what I'm referring to?

I guess that we all agree that we should replace the QDialog with the
KPasswordDialog (right?).
If so, how can we do that? Even if someone doesn't have the pinentry-qt4,
then the pinentry (CL)
is opening. And i wasn't able to remove the pinentry. (Pinentry is being
required by the gpg2).

Right now, plasmate doesn't use the "QDialog". (For example if your try to
remove some of the
UI widgets, then the UI doesn't change...)

So how can i make the gpgme to use the QDialog/KPasswordDialog instead of
the pinentry-qt4?