Fwd: Help

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 21:33:33 UTC 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mike Vassalotti <mvassal at hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 1:29 PM
Subject: Help
To: chani at kde.org

Dear Chani,

I use Linux Open SUSE in Oracle Virtual Box. Everything is working
fine except for one: I cannot get the mouse wheel to work for
scrolling on the various windows. Using Desktop -> Desktop Settings ->
Mouse Actions (which you developed), shown below, I was able to set
the first button (Middle-Button) on the screen below to turn into
Scroll a couple of times,  after trying numerous times, but, then,
somehow, the scroll was lost, and I am not sure how I did it when I
did it. Can you please explain in simple words, perhaps by providing
the key/click sequence, what to type/click to enable the mouse wheel?
I know, there are tooltips when clicking/gliding on the buttons, but
they are not helpful.

Thanks.

Regards,

Mike Vassalotti