KDEREVIEW: share like connect and plasmate

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Nov 5 20:57:31 UTC 2012

El Dijous, 1 de novembre de 2012, a les 20:06:36, Aaron J. Seigo va escriure:
> Hello all ...

Hi

> This is to inform everyone that the plasmate and share-like-connect
> repositories have been moved into KDE Review so that, if all goes according
> to plan, we can move them to their more permanent homes in a couple of
> weeks.
>
> Most of the apps in the plasmate repo have actually been in past SC
> releases; it's just the main app, plasmate, that is still fairly new. It's
> on the road to a 1.0 release, however, and now is a convenient time to get
> it re-homed.
>
> Share Like Connect is a bit of Plasma powered UI that lets one does what it
> says: share, like and connect whatever it is you are looking at (assuming
> that what you are looking at it with uses ResourceInstance to let us know
> :). We've shipped it in three Plasma Active releases and have made it
> spiffy for the desktop so we may include it in the layout in future.

share-like-connect applet folder has i18n calls but no Messages.sh. Same thing
for the sendbyemail provider.

Also, you can only share by email right now? Seems a bit limited to me, but i
guess that's better than nothing, at least it'll calm down the people asking
me to add a "send by email" menuitem to Okular.

Cheers,
  Albert