PLASMA_PLATFORM and kdeglobals runtimePlatform

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 22:09:55 UTC 2012

On Tuesday 30 October 2012, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> QStringList KDeclarative::runtimePlatform()
> QString KDeclarative::componentsTarget()
> QString KDeclarative::defaultComponentsTarget()
>
> you can control this with the PLASMA_PLATFORM environment variable:
>
> 	PLASMA_PLATFORM=tablet:touch

iirc we decided to put the platform specific components in the
platformcomponents/ subdirectory?

right now with PLASMA_PLATFORM=tablet:touch looks in packageroot/tablet and
packageroot/touch

should platformcomponents be added internally? (without having to specify it
in the env variable)

Cheers,
Marco Martin