KDEREVIEW: share like connect and plasmate

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Nov 1 19:06:36 UTC 2012

Hello all ...

This is to inform everyone that the plasmate and share-like-connect
repositories have been moved into KDE Review so that, if all goes according to
plan, we can move them to their more permanent homes in a couple of weeks.

Most of the apps in the plasmate repo have actually been in past SC releases;
it's just the main app, plasmate, that is still fairly new. It's on the road
to a 1.0 release, however, and now is a convenient time to get it re-homed.

Share Like Connect is a bit of Plasma powered UI that lets one does what it
says: share, like and connect whatever it is you are looking at (assuming that
what you are looking at it with uses ResourceInstance to let us know :). We've
shipped it in three Plasma Active releases and have made it spiffy for the
desktop so we may include it in the layout in future.