request: create panel and plasma colors configuration tool

gnomek sabayon11 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 10:02:20 UTC 2012

> without effort applied to create useful change, it is only a complaint.

This way you could treat the whole Brainstorm section of the KDE forum
as a complaint. I am sorry that you took it this way but it was not
intended as a complaint. No, this is not a complaint. I have no
intention of criticizing anyone. In fact this is my effort to make KDE
better. I am not a programmer and I cannot make KDE better in other way
but only by offering ideas. I simply state that some things might be
done differently, perhaps better. Of course I don't know how it looks
from code point of view but I hope it is possible.

I simply state that from the point of view of regular user although KDE
offers a lot more configuration options it is much easier to set custom
colors for panel in Gnome 2. I checked that and this is a fact not a
complaint or opinion.

At least it would be great if some png file could be displayed as panel
background without any additional effects, the same way as it was in
Gnome 2, without need to edit some svgz files in inkscape.

I see that this is not the right place for this discussion. Sorry about
that. You can comment on forum if you wish.
--
Gnomek