Workspace Next Sprint Organization

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Fri May 11 07:55:30 UTC 2012

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 9:37 AM, Martin Gräßlin <mgraesslin at kde.org> wrote:
> On Friday 11 May 2012 09:29:29 Ivan Čukić wrote:
>> > while i will not be there, i would be interested in doing a remote
>> > presentation, e.g. video over the net. let me know if that would be of
>>
>> It'd be nice if the presentation (and more) would be on a (for
>> example) G+ hangout so that a few of us can watch it.
> We clearly have to do something in that way. Both you and Aaron are very
> valuable when considering technical aspects, so we need you at least in a
> remote way :-)

yeah, that would be very useful (i'll probably won't be able to come
as well, maybe over the weekend but it's quite tight :/)

aanyways, that's not entirely bad: you'll be free from who knows the
implementation too much to clearly think outside of it (and advice for
who will be there, try to not think too much on the parts of
implementation you know best;)

then whatever the results are is something that we can walk trough the
implementation of it, what's doable, not so much, what will require
changes in the platform and so on (at akademy?)

Cheers,
Marco Martin