Workspace Next Sprint Organization

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Fri May 11 07:29:29 UTC 2012

> while i will not be there, i would be interested in doing a remote
> presentation, e.g. video over the net. let me know if that would be of

It'd be nice if the presentation (and more) would be on a (for
example) G+ hangout so that a few of us can watch it.

---

On a different note, I've wrote a blog post about some of the features
activity manager has that could be used in the 'next iteration'. If
you know plasma active, you know most of them. If not, please read it
(it is just a braindump) - maybe there will be something you will find
interesting to develop upon.

http://ivan.fomentgroup.org/blog/2012/05/10/activities-in-the-plasma-desktop/

--
Cheerio,
Ivan

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard