Autostart of any Application by starting a activity

Ivan Cukic ivan.cukic at kde.org
Wed May 2 12:41:08 UTC 2012

On Monday, 30. April 2012. 16.32.57 Sascha Manns wrote:
> Hello mates,
>
> just a question. I've defined some Activities. Now i would like to start a
> handfull applications by the first switch in.
> Is this possible?

Not yet, it is a long planned feature that has some ground work layed out, but
I just haven't had the time to do it before. Guess I'll manage to do it
soonish, since now I can back out a bit from Plasma Active-only work.

Cheerio,
Ivan

--
Acting is merely the art of keeping a large group of people from coughing.
  -- Sir Ralph Richardson