KLocale QML bindings

Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas terietor at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 14:25:04 UTC 2012

Hello,

the KLocale QML bindings are almost done.
I just have to check some more stuff before I
open a review.

So I want to make some changes and I need your
help,

a. I want to remove the above methods from the
Locale class since they can influnce the core
functionality of a KLocale object.

methods:

-setMainCatalog
-removeCatalog
-setActiveCatalog
-copyCatalogsTo
-insertCatalog
-splitLocale

Should I remove them?

b. Is there a way to make QList<DigitSet> allDigitSetsList()
accessable from QML?

c. Should I remove localizedFilePath?
The above methods needs a KStandarDir object.

d.formatDateTime (the one which requires a KDateTime as parameter).
The issue is that it requires a KDateTime, I can replace KDateTime
with QDateTime because it will fail to build due to the other
formatDateTime method.
Should I replace the KDateTime with QDate or to remove it?

Regards,
Giorgos.

--
Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas (terietor)