Where I can find api documents of qml?

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Wed Jun 27 12:26:40 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 12:53 PM, qasdfgtyuiop <qasdfgtyuiop at gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to insert some icon in my qml widget, and using javascript to
> access calendar.  But I can not find the document related to this.
> Where can I find a document of plasma qml?
>
> I have seen these pages but find nothing helpful, these pages don't
> contain enough information:
> http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tut ... ingStarted
> http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tut ... ma/QML/API
> http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/plasma-qml-apidocs/
>
> But I can't find the api of org.kde.plasma.core and org.kde.akonadi
> Thanks

org.kde.plasma.core represent items in
http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kdelibs-apidocs

C++ name ->   name in org.kde.plasma.core

Plasma::Svg  Svg
Plasma::FrameSvg FrameSvg
Plasma::SvgItem SvgItem
Plasma::FrameSvgItem FrameSvgItem
ThemeProxy Theme
Plasma::DataSource DataSource
Plasma::DataModel DataModel
Plasma::SortFilterModel SortFilterModel
DialogProxy Dialog
ToolTipProxy ToolTip
Plasma::Service Service
Plasma::ServiceJob ServiceJob

and the global plasmoid variable is a
http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kdelibs-apidocs/plasma/html/classPlasma_1_1Applet.html

you can access all the properties, and invoke any public slot or Q_INVOKABLE
Note that the called "somethingProxy" are wrapping the library in
kde-runtime and documentation can be found at
http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kde-runtime-apidocs instead (though
searching for the name in the sidebar will find it)

Dave