Hello... WorkFlow Plasmoid

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Fri Jun 22 16:29:41 UTC 2012

> i seen this problem in the past.
> seems that to be correctly deleted the deletion should happen at least an
> event loop after the stop. (like being done by a slot connected with a timer
> with 0 timeout).
>
> if this is still the case in master is worth investigating why this happens.

Ok, as I said in the last mail, (repeating just for the sake of
records) I'd go for using libkactivities for this, and not the data
engine.

IMO, the data engine shouldn't have any service related to the
management of activities - I don't think that a regular plasmoid has
to do anything in that area - we have even separated the API in two
classes for that sole reason - KActivities::Consumer and
KActivities::Controller. Marco, does this exist because of Active?

--

As for the tasks data-engine versus library, that is not mine to
comment - I'm not maintaining that part.

--
Cheerio,
Ivan

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard